Effective date: June 12, 2019
connecX operates the cloud platform (connecX) and this page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use connecX and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to operate and improve connecX. By using connecX, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We only collect information required for the operation of the connecX cloud platform This information includes the following.
Types of Data Collected
connecX requires the users connecX platform login information. connecX uses this information to interact with the connecX platform. Any login information provided will be encrypted both in transmission and at rest. Login information will consist of the following:
- connecX username
- connecX password
When you access the connecX platform via voice, app or portal, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, connecX requests, connecX account linking info.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze connecX.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of connecX.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate the connecX Account Linking page.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Use of Data
connecX uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain the connecX voice skill
- Notify you about changes to connecX
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of connecX when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support
- Enable analysis or valuable information so that we can improve connecX
- Monitor the usage of connecX
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your login information for the connecX platform, may be transferred to — and maintained on — cloud services outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Login Info, to Australia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
connecX may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of connecX
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the operation of the connecX platform, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Login Info only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our service does not record the personal information of anyone including those under the age of 18 (“Children”).
- By email: email@example.com